Wastewater treatment applications contain some of the most corrosive environments on the planet, thanks in large part to high concentrations of hydrogen sulfide (H2S). Potentially combustible levels of methane can also create an explosion hazard, forcing the need for corrosion-resistant, explosion proof HVAC equipment.
Fortunately, we address those needs with our InPac line configured with preselected options to provide your application with optimal protection.
- 316 stainless steel cabinet
- Corrosion resistant coil coatings (Heresite, Technicoat or Ecoat)
- Fully-coated condenser section to protect components under constant attack from the elements
Explosion proof design
- Class 1 Div 2 TEAO evaporator motors
- Class 1 Div 2 TEFC condenser motors
- Built-in NFPA 496 compliant purge & pressurization
- Corrosive and combustible gas alarms
- Standard or freestanding fresh air intake stack
Related Case Studies
- Two 7.5 ton systems for screw pump drive building