NFPA-496 Compliant Stand Alone Purge & Pressurization Equipment
It is important to maintain an atmosphere inside a building that is conducive to allowing equipment to operate effectively. Specific Systems InPac PPUs are designed and manufactured to provide those necessary interior conditions.
- Engineered and proven to stand up to the rigors and harsh conditions of corrosive and hazardous environments.
- Built to demanding industrial specifications
- Features corrosion resistant coatings and dual-redundancy for efficiency and to avoid downtime.
- When combined with a stack package, can reduce the hazardous (classified) area rating within the room from Class I, Div. 1 or 2 to non-hazardous (classified).
- Available in configurations up to 12000 cfm
- Controls to automatically purge and pressurize the building.
InPac pressurization units are custom-engineered and built-to-order for each customer using a time-proven assembly method.
- Manufactured using 16-gauge 316 stainless steel
- Industrial grade motor and direct drive blowers
- Wired for high level, low level, and fail using Form C contacts, allowing remote notification of alarms
- Auxiliary (stand-by) fans to serve secondarily as a redundant fan should a failure occur to the primary fan.
- Pressurization units can be manufactured to seal off the area from outside air via a damper in the event of gas detection
- Galvanized steel or aluminum cabinet
- Gas detection and alarms
- Chemical filtration to prevent infiltration of toxic and corrosive chemicals
- Explosion proof design up to Class I Div 1