Automatic Multi-Unit Control
Encased in a NEMA 4 enclosure, the Multiplexer Control Panel is an option provided for applications that require multiple systems to be installed for a conditioned area. This provides an additional redundancy, often desired for unattended sites, and provides several standard services including:
- Auto-sequencing between systems, based on 24 hr timer
- Manual selection of any HVAC system in the circuit
- Automatic Dual-Unit operation – High or Low temperature condition
- High Temperature Alarm – Form C Dry Contacts
Multiplexers are available to control two, three, or four individual HVAC units.
The multiplexer is a microprocessor based PLC control panel for controlling multiple Specific Systems units. If a failure of the main unit occurs (determined through use of multiple sensors inside each unit), the multiplexer automatically energizes another system to keep the area pressurized and can provide an audible or visible alarm to notify personnel of the failure. Override of the main unit can also be caused by a power-failure of the main unit or a high/low temperature alarm. All multiplexers include the ability to manually override and lockout main unit. Multiplexers are enclosed in hinged 6" deep enclosures from 16"× 14" to 20" × 24". These panels are shipped ready for remote mounting and remote monitoring from another location.
- NEMA 4X Enclosure (Stainless Steel)
- NEMA 7 Enclosure (Explosion Proof)
- Duplexer, Triplexer, Quadplexer
- Visible Alarm
- Audible Alarm
- Low Temperature Alarm
- Remote Temperature Sensor
- Remote Thermostat