SPECIFIC SYSTEMS - PHONE: (918) 663-9321
Explosion Proof HVAC - Severe Duty HVAC - ATEX HVAC
Specific Systems offers several product lines, and each is specially manufactured for their environments. With a wide variety of options, base units of most product lines can be modified to fit your individual application.
- InPac – Explosion proof options for heavy duty industrial and hazardous areas
- AirPak – General purpose, light industrial, and commercial
- Trak – Mobile and portable spot cooling
- Mac – Military
- ChillPac – Chillers and Air Handlers
- MiniPac – Equipment coolers
We also offer add-on and stand alone packages.
- PressurePac – Purge and Pressurization, up to Class I, Div. 1, Group B
- ChemPac – Chemical filtration for corrosive, explosive or odorous gases.
SPECIFIC SYSTEMS - TULSA OK
7655 EAST 41ST STREET, TULSA, OKLAHOMA 74145
CONTACT: (918) 663-9321 :: FAX: (918) 663-5498
Explosion Proof HVAC | Explosion Proof Air Conditioning
Severe Duty HVAC | ATEX HVAC | UL CSA Certified
CSA (C/US) CERTIFIED explosion proof air conditioners, explosion proof air conditioning, explosion proof HVAC, explosion proof air-con, hazardous location air conditioners, hazardous duty air conditioners, flameproof air conditioners, explosion proof heaters, pressurization units, pressurizing units, explosion proof fans, ventilation fans and other equipment for hazardous locations in petrochemical, refining and offshore industries. explosion proof, exppetrochemical, refinery, offshore, marine, room pressurization, chiller, process chiller, packaged air conditioner, packaged a/c, split systems, condensing units, unit coolers, exhaust blower, koolkart, safetycool, hazardcool, unit coolers, air filtration, pressure blower, turn-key, wallmount, wall-mount, wall mount, Airpak, AirPAC, Trak, Mac, InPac, Industrial HVAC