SPECIFIC SYSTEMS - PHONE: (918) 663-9321
Industrial Filtration - HVAC Filtration - Purge & Pressurization Filtration
ChemPac Filter Boxes
Specific Systems ChemPac chemical filter housings can be used for commercial applications, industrial applications, manufacturing facilities, or any other applications where the control of gaseous contaminants may be a concern. The Specific Systems ChemPac is an excellent choice for ventilation air correction in areas of non-attainment per ASHRAE Standard 62. Each unit provides rear-access housing convenience where the housing mates to other housings or a ducted HVAC system. Each Specific Systems ChemPac chemical filter housing includes:
- 16-ga. galvanized steel with predrilled out-turned standing flanges to mate to existing HVAC equipment
- Rain tight for interior or exterior installation
- Service access doors can be mounted on either side of the unit for access convenience, seal tight with stainless-steel fasteners, and are engineered to be square to the housing flange.
- Heavy-Duty industrial grade door gaskets to ensure door-to-filter seal
- Housing panel slide tracks of anodized aluminum construction for ease of panel service and corrosion resistance.
The ChemPac housing is specifically designed to accommodate Specific Systems Filter modules. The customer may select from disposable or rechargeable panels each incorporating 4 square feet of 3” deep bed sorbent media. A single full size housing (1' × 1' × 2', rated at 2000 cfm) contains up to 50 pounds of media. Panels may be filled with application specific sorbent media or sorbent media blends.
The Specific Systems Modular Media Cells can accomodate sorbent media of many types in order to meet the needs of individual customers, including companies in the refining, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, or processing industries.
SPECIFIC SYSTEMS - TULSA OK
7655 EAST 41ST STREET, TULSA, OKLAHOMA 74145
CONTACT: (918) 663-9321 :: FAX: (918) 663-5498
Industrial Filtration | HVAC Filtration | Purge & Pressurization Filtration