SPECIFIC SYSTEMS - PHONE: (918) 663-9321
Industrial Filtration - HVAC Filtration - Purge & Pressurization Filtration
ChemPac Field Add-On
Specific Systems ChemPac chemical filter housings can be used for commercial applications, industrial applications, manufacturing facilities, or any other applications where the control of gaseous contaminants may be a concern. The Specific Systems ChemPac is an excellent choice for ventilation air correction in areas of non-attainment per ASHRAE Standard 62. Each package provides rear-access housing convenience where the housing mates to a Specific Systems’ HVAC system. Each Specific Systems ChemPac chemical filter housing includes:
- Standard 2" Farr 30/30 pre-filter and 4" Farr 30/30 final filter
- Service access doors are on the back of the unit for access convenience, seal with stainless-steel fasteners, and are engineered to be square to the housing flange.
- Heavy-Duty industrial grade door gaskets to ensure door-to-filter seal
- Housing panel slide tracks of anodized aluminum construction for ease of panel service and corrosion resistance.
The ChemPac housing is specifically designed to accommodate Specific Systems Filter modules. The customer may select from disposable or rechargeable panels each incorporating 4 square feet of 3" deep bed sorbent media. A single full size housing (1' × 1' × 2', rated at 200 cfm) contains approximately 50 pounds of media. Panels may be filled with application specific sorbent media or sorbent media blends (see data sheet CHPCMedia for further information).
The Specific Systems Modular Media Cells can accomodate sorbent media of many types in order to meet the needs of individual customers, including companies in the refining, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, or processing industries.
ChemPac Field Addons are available for any of Specific Systems’ InPac units, and are sized to fit each individual unit. See the table below for information on units.
- MERV 9, 11, 13, or 14 Riga-Flo final filter
- Filter dirty alarm
SPECIFIC SYSTEMS - TULSA OK
7655 EAST 41ST STREET, TULSA, OKLAHOMA 74145
CONTACT: (918) 663-9321 :: FAX: (918) 663-5498
Industrial Filtration | HVAC Filtration | Purge & Pressurization Filtration